Kore Official Remote for Kodi vv2.4.4 (22)
Kore™ is a simple, easy to use and beautiful remote that lets you control your Kodi® / XBMC™ media center from your Android™ device.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– See what’s currently playing, and control it with the usual playback and volume controls;
– Queue to, check and manage the current playlist;
– View your media library, including details about your movies, TV shows, music, pictres and add-ons;
– Start playback or queue a media item on Kodi, stream or download an item to your local device;
– Send YouTube, Twitch and other videos to Kodi;
– Manage live TV channels and trigger recording on your PVR/DVR setup;
– Navigate your local media files and send them to Kodi;
– Change, sync and download subtitles, switch the active audio stream;
– And more, like toggle full screen playback in Kodi, trigger clean and updates on your library and send text directly to Kodi
Kore works with
– Kodi 14.x "Helix" and higher;
– XBMC 12.x "Frodo" and 13.x Gotham;
License and development
Kodi® and Kore™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation. For further details you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
Kore™ is fully Open-Source and released under the Apache License 2.0
Should you wish to help on future development you can do so by visiting https://github.com/xbmc/Kore for code contributions.
Kore asks for the following permissions
Storage: needed for local file navigation and downloading from Kodi
Telephone: needed if you want to pause Kodi when an incoming call is detected.
Kore does not collect or share information to the outside.
Need help or have any problems?
Please visit our forum at http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=129
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
What's new updateLots of changes in this version, too many in fact to list here, but the main ones are:
- Migration to Google's Material 3 UI guidelines
- Redesign most of Kore's screens
- Redesign the notifications
- and lots and lots of code cleaning and generic bug fixing.
Given the level of changes, there certainly are bugs lurking around. If you find one, please let us know at the forum (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=369711) so we can make Kore a better remote.
- App Name Kore Official Remote for Kodi
- Package Name org.xbmc.kore
- Publisher Kodi Foundation
- Version v3.0.0
- MOD 22
On our site you can easily download! All without registration and send SMS!